8.31.2010

Wow! I have eaten a TON today!
I think my metabolism is really amped from hiking Saturday and Sunday, and also hitting the gym for an 1hr 1/2 Sunday too.
I didn't go last night since it was pretty late and I was getting tired, but I'll be going tonight.
I just get really tired of having to constantly eat, hopefully it slows down a bit.

So far this is what today has looked like:

7:20am - Fresh juice: 2 celery stalks, one Persian cucumber, 2 mini Jonathon apples, one large red beet with greens, 2 Valencia oranges, one prickly pear fruit, and roughly 5 carrots.  

8:10 - 3 almond/honey/cacao/coconut balls (about the size of a quarter, but thick as a ball shape)

9:10am - bunch of grapes

*then I consumed all this with about an hour spaced in between each meal- 2 peaches, more bunch of grapes, some dried cranberries, two cups of tea in between all this, and just finished about 3 1/2 mangos.
~
I hate feeling full of liquid and water but then I go pee about 30min to an hour after eating. Then it's like I'm hungry again!
So annoying.
~
Had a very eventful weekend! Heard from a lost friend and worked on rebuilding that friendship (over drinks:), spend lots of time hanging out with my roommate, who I absolutely love and is so awesome! (now I'm eating raw edamame with some Himalayan salt..) we hiked both Saturday morning and then Sunday evening, and actually got stuck up on the mountain in the dark because we timed the sunset wrong..but we eventually made it out :). Then after Saturday's hike we hit up a farmer's market nearby that I've been wanting to go to for so long and of course, I went produce crazy because everything looked so beautiful and delicious! Also had a close encounter with my Canadian ex (who was super psycho!) at whole foods Sunday night when my roommate and I were shopping. Dodged him as he was coming out of the aisle and I quickly pulled her in. Very eventful!
~
Just received word not too long ago that the internet at my place is up! Now I'll be able to blog more frequently and put up photos as well!

No comments: