8.12.2010

mid-day daydreams whilst working

listening to Arcade Fire - Funeral album. ~
why didn't I discover them sooner?!
- and to know that they just had a show here and I didn't go... I must admit that I am a late bloomer sometimes when it comes to discovering music.
- What I want to DO:
Blondie is just so classic glam/rock I wish I was brave enough to do this last style - I love it!
I need an appearance change, and lately peroxide blonde has been calling out to me.
I would also love to just chop it off to a pixie cut
but when I last cut my hair for my Identity Crisis it turned out awful
and just made me feel uglier.
I need to lose 10lbs otherwise short hair does not look good on me
and only makes me look heavier.
~
what makes me sad:
-
running out of fruit and veggies
-
people who feel they have a right to raise their voice at me
for no particular reason
-
spilling tea, it seems every day at least, on myself.
--------
I'm in love with these people!
thanks to Marmunia
her blog is full of wonderful links!
I've spent the past three days pouring over these photos
how I wish I could meet some of them.
~
I hope to be able to get my camera soon.
I'm dying to start up my business.
my genres:
music, travel, portrait, and I think I do want to get back into fashion.

No comments: