8.13.2010

the sickness

I miss You most when I feel sad and alone
although that doesn't matter now.
-
One can seriously play one degree of separation between us.
I'm constantly reminded of You.
-
But why should I give a fuck anymore?
You can only rack my brain and give nothing more.
I don't want to take less.
Sometimes the fact that I just think of you fills this empty void.
And then I dream..
~
I went to visit my family after work today
then I left because I couldn't breathe.
How can one be happy in an environment pushing negativity in every which way?
~
I always have trouble sleeping.
~
I'm so tired of pain.
emotionally, mentally, and physically.
every place that bends seems to ache and hurt with pain.
and all I can do about it is say FUCK.
all this pain is new, since April at least.
I'm tired of feeling broken and cripple at the age of 22.
I couldn't even workout tonight because the foot that felt normal yesterday
feels way fucked up today
and for no reason at all it seems.

No comments: