8.30.2010

i want to tell you that i love you.
how happy i was to hear from you.
i had pushed you out of my mind, you were gone from my life.
you caught me off guard with your message.
happily i climbed out of bed to get dressed to see you.
i couldn't breathe while driving.
how will we greet?

did you feel the passionate energy when we first saw each other?
i can't even look into your eyes without melting.
i want to hold your face gently, kiss you softly,
tenderly.
i was ready to give it all up to you that night.
i figured if this is the last chance there is i shall take it.
i wanted to kiss you passionately so bad, but wasn't sure if that would cross the line.
yet i felt that was what you wanted too, but i hugged you instead.

i'm so glad you're back
i see a change in your eyes; you look happier.
i want to make you happy.
your face is so beautiful.
i love tracing the lines you call age with my eyes.
i can barely hold gaze with yours.
i become lost, i feel myself blush.
i love your hearty laugh, so rare and golden.

don't disappear on me again, please.
i want to heal you with love.
i want to make you happy.




No comments: