9.01.2010

Mango Overload

I've consumed 9 mangos in three days.
That's a lot of mango!
I have been feeling my best in over a year - health/nutritional wise.
Absolutely no cooked cravings anymore whatsoever!
Not even vegan chocolate chip cookies :)
This past weekend we went to Olive Garden for my sister's birthday and I didn't even feel anything for all the food that was laid out in front of me.
I just sipped my British Earl tea (that's what it was really called, not trying to be fancy here).
~
This past Saturday I also went to the farmer's market with my roommate and bought everything and more that I would normally buy at Whole Foods for half the price!
I'm trying to hold off on buying more food from the store so that I can shop the market again :)
~
Here are some lovely pictures of Vermont.
I hope to live her someday with my hubby - or lover, or life-partner, whatever it will be called, with that Someone.
Oh how I wish AZ had this beautiful fall weather!
(actually I'll have to post these photos a bit later, got to go!)

No comments: