8.11.2010

long day, fast day

knee pain is not fun.
nor is trying to walk and every step vibrates into your kneecap, sending shock waves of hollowness,
nothing inside to absorb it.
I'm too young to have deteriorating legs.
-
I looked into acupressure, or acupuncture, one of the two.
I'll schedule an appointment for this weekend, hopefully.
-
vibrams helped,
but I haven't been able to get in good workouts for over two weeks now because of my class.
studying robbed me of exercise,
but I'll be back in the gym tonight,
because as strange as it may sound, I think having not been able to consistently exercise is contributing to this pain.
-
I've spent all day browsing online.
it feels good to be stress-free.
-
how I'd love to decorate my place with some Scandinavian Grace
but these lovely things are a bit much.
but I am going to get myself that black basket for my bike
(when I get that too).
how I'd love it if my older sister had a baby so I could bundle him up in this adorable seal pelt!
-



















No comments: