9.16.2010

How do you escape a ghost from your past?
This dark shadow hoovers and clings to my back,
Refusing to let me go.
-
Everyone talks to me about You.
Like I care anymore though!
I've learned to not care and even hate Your being for shelter for myself.
It all has felt like a slap in the face,
A bitch slap who's sting has lasted for 3 years.
-
Are you going to go see Their show tonight?
No I'm not going to fucking go to Their show.
-
You never escape my mind regardless.
And as much as I want to and long to see you play again,
I would only be stabbing myself with a thousand deaths once more if I'm to see you again.
Especially with You're new love, even though I've been told you talk about me from time to time.
-
What the fuck does this all mean??
I'm someone who believes in meanings behind events in life..
-
It feels like I'll never live this down.
I feel like I've brought this all upon myself
I two-timed,
But then at times it feels life plays it's course for a reason,
And I try and be optimistic and believe in this.
But You really are the underlying conscience to every single thought that exists in my mind.

No comments: