9.16.2010

days & days on end..

I think about writing, but then the thought just makes me lazy about it.
~
I wish I could be that Lady now:
where I am when I'm 30
after my schooling is over
I've started living my career as a photographer
I'm married
I'm where I want to be.
The road to getting there is long and at times tough and lonely.
~
I need to focus, FOCUS.
Be a better student.
~
I need my wisdom teeth pulled out.
Tooth sensitivity sucks.
~
I've been enjoying reading more than anything lately.
I want to read the entire Dr. Eliot's Harvard Classics collection.
I like feeling smart.
~
Next weekend I road trip out to California for The Black Keys back to back!
~
OH! 
and I had THE BEST shopping experience of Goodwill in my life so far!
Scored about 25 items all for $86, which I slightly felt guilty about..
but c'mon, when you buy what I bought at Goodwill, there's no way you can feel guilty about it.
Plus it was 50% off day - can't beat that!
a BCBG trench coat
Banana Republic Dress
Anne Taylor 'Barbie' Dress
Cuban leather school girl sandals
Blue retro Keds
Retro red and pink Nike's
Sequined blue dress
Straw Hat
Wool blue hat
purse
large white canvas carry-on
4 flower tea cups (British style)
Pink Pumps
grey wool skirt
a black coat
a brown 'camel hair' coat
an exact replica of my old favorite red velvet coat that was cut off of me when I was strapped down to a stretcher in the hospital after my first accident/rollover. 
So pissed they did that...
SO MUCH GOOD STUFF!!
~
Pictures will come later, I'll have to wait for the weekend to post.
~
I finally tried America's Taco Shop
had a bean burrito with some pico and avocado slices in it,
So Good, all vegan but still made me feel like total shit and made my body retreat into a downer mood.
Trying to get out of that.
I should have never got it but I caved in for some carbs after weeks of intense workouts.
But I just feel it back-fired all the progress I had made.
Oh well now I guess, I just keep trudging along with those workouts.
I've definitely lost weight since last summer and am feeling better than ever though, so that goes to prove that all those calories burned have been good for something!

No comments: