10.26.2010

Wow, Someone totally made my day!
Never before has this happened to me - and of all things a Black Keys 2010 poster.
How freakin' awesome is that ?!
Just when I thought it best to abandon all reason to continue this rendezvous, this comes along.
I couldn't be any happier right now.
~
Running update of last week:
-didn't run Thursday because I planned a hike for Friday morning.
-didn't hike Friday morning because it was drizzling and that would spell terrible hike
-long run along the canal: 7 miles. Realized listening to a power song that really gets me going helps me pick up my pace. Felt like I could have kept on running after I finished.
-instead of cross train Sunday I wanted to get another run in for the week since I missed Thursday's, so a quick 3-miler it was along my neighborhood. Maybe it wasn't the best idea after that 7 miler since my legs were dying, but I did it!

Today: It'll be a 3 miler around the track, I may do 4 though. Really excited to run!

No comments: