10.12.2010

Today is a historic day for me!
I was able to fit into a skirt that I have not been able to wear in over a year!
I couldn't pull it up over my ass because it had grown too large.
But now I'm wearing it!!!

The skirt is also significant to me because it is one of my favorite skirts, and one of the only pieces of clothing that I still own from my very first H&M visit which was in Paris, France.
Back from 2005.

That's 2005!!
That was 5 years ago people! My high school days!
I'm happy to report that I have been shrinking, which is a grand feeling after having been busting my ass for the last six months. But I'm not finished yet! There's still more to go! :)

Yesterday was my first official training day for my marathon coming up in January.
I really was supposed to take Monday off as a rest day according to the schedule, but I had decided I wanted to run prior to discovering and committing to this schedule.
Plus I ate Chipotle and felt like shit and wanted to burn it out of me.

I ran about 4.1 miles in 45 minutes, so about 10:97 is my time right now per minute. I was also held up by 3 streetlights.
I think that's pretty good, BUT it can and will get better :)

No comments: