10.09.2010

My roommate brought home a dog last night.
I don't think I'm ready for this.
I feel like I gave birth to a child and now this thing will be attached to me forever.
Mentally I'm not ready for this.
~
Last night I went to see Phantogram - Awesome show!
and rather than it being at a large venue, it was at our local dive Rips.
Luckily I now live close so I was able to bike my way over, but then when I asked the "security/parking attendant" where there was a bike rack, some douchebags walking by started laughing at me.
But whatever assholes, I won't be getting the DUI.
Oh, and the highlight of the show was when the midget behind me started to slightly hold on to my waist and try and grind with me while I was grooving out. At first it really weirded me out and I stopped dancing, but then later I just didn't care and thought it quite funny because this guy was so short my ass must have been rubbing his chest.
Quite hilarious I thought.
And listening to the opener before Phantogram, Josiah Wolf, made me really sad and I actually started to tear up a bit and for a moment and thought I was going to break down (sometimes I can be an emotional drunk). It was reminding me of someone.
~
I ran 4.2 miles yesterday on the bridal path. For the most part it was comfortable and I was really enjoying my run, but it started getting dark fast since I went after work. On my run back about 1/2 ways my right knee cap was starting to feel a bit irritated. I'll have to start bringing my brace to last for longer runs.
~
Ok, now for some pictures!


some of my work lately!
-

crazy storm Phoenix experienced this past week! this is my work view.
there were 4 tornadoes that hit northern AZ, crazy!
-
Ok, and now for some Black Keys! These are from my SD/LA trip, BUUTTT... I don't have photos from the Palladium night because that was my rock star experience..








-
and then this lil' guy was outside my work window one day

No comments: