11.04.2010

Goal Updates

 
  • finish burning all my cd's into my iTunes and file them away in my new cd mass-case  
  • photograph for my portfolio started! just need some more images :)
  • submit my application to the California College of Arts, The Art Institute of Chicago, and The Academy of Art University by January (including my portfolio)
  • finish painting and sanding my wooden rocking chair
  • finish decorating the walls of my room
  • finish all hand-washing laundry
  • begin re-designing the living room design layout accomplished! now to re-arrange!
  • begin spray painting the coffee table that will be moved out to the patio. Add a tile mosaic surface after painting.
  • build resume
  • finish reading The Town and The City by Jack Kerouac
  • Finish reading STIFF: the curious lives of human cadavers by Mary Roach
  • get past the introduction of and finish reading Moments of Being by Virginia Woolf
  • go to Jerome to visit Cody to discuss my tattoo
  • get my right tragus pierced
  • buy Nike Free's and start trail running
  • sign up for the PF Chang's Rock n' Roll 1/2 Marathon in January
  • order polaroid film
  • photograph and sell my vintage TOD's purse on Ebay
  • buy a bike light
  • take out roomie's sewing machine and start a new project.
  • put together a drawing folder
  • organize photo folders 1/2 way done!
  • gather You reminders to ship off to photographer
  • buy my Built to Spill, Pepper, & Godsmack ticket! Decided not to buy the Built to Spill or Godsmack shows due to classes & monies.
  • buy English textbook

No comments: