7.27.2010

live in simplicity

Tell me this~
-
why is it that people who have never experienced a particular event in their life feel they can fucking give advice on how to deal or cope with the event to someone who has or currently is experiencing the event?!
-
REALLY.
You fucking know what it feels like?
-
don't bitch at me about how I always 'run-away' from arguments.
I just choose not to partake in them.
I don't need your stress, negativity, and negative energy in my life.
-
Why do you think I left?
-
There is no normal conversation with you.
you take every opportunity you find to yell at me, because that's your way of communicating everything you feel about me.
-
it's embedded in your brain for life that everything I have done, do, and will do is wrong, corrupt, or evil.
-
You think you know me,
know me well.
You haven't fucking known me for the past twenty-two years.
-
it's all in my head
i'm paranoid
fuck this shit.
-
On a happier note, these are photos from my sunday 5am hike:
-
-
wake up Phoenix..
-
when will you get better...
-
delicious raw key lime pie I made the other night, thanks to RawModel. But I forgot to take a picture of the final product.
-
-
Ran a little over 4 miles today in an hour.

No comments: